Designed and built for rigors of technical diving, this dual-lens mask offers rugged durability and superior strength. Its two-piece shock-resistant frame is assembled with AISI 304 stainless hardware that won't corrode. Features an excellent field of view and dark skirt for eliminating distracting light, which reduces eye fatigue during long dives. Made in Italy
- Shock-Absorbent Frame Techno-polymer frame stands up to abuse on the dive deck and in the water.
- Folds Flat The mask skirt and unobtrusive buckles fold flat for easy storage in your BCD or wetsuit pocket, making it ideal for use as a back-up mask.
- Cardanic Joint Buckles The joints between the mask and strap rotate in both vertical and horizontal directions for a customized, pinch-free fit.
- Push-Button Strap Security Counterposed push-button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. Easy to use, even while wearing gloves.
- Superior Headpiece Fit The wide headpiece on the Teknika’s silicone strap conforms to your head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
- Natural Skirt Fit High-grade silicone facial skirt flexes to mold naturally along the contours of your face for a comfortable, leak-free seal.
- Tempered Glass Lenses For your safety and the mask’s longevity, the lenses are made of tempered glass to guard against cracks and shattering, even under pressure and stress. Meets ANSI standards.