Service and Rentals
Seals offers expert service to get your gear back in shape,
or simply rent some of ours. Either way our knowledgeable
team is here to help you find what you need.
- SCUBA EQUIPMENT: Has it been two years or 100 dives since your last service? If so we recommend, you bring your gear in for an overhaul before your next dive.
- In house service on most major brands.
- Typical turnaround time is 2 weeks.
- A rush service is offered for an additional fee.
- Tanks and Fills: for scuba fills a certification card needs to be present. All Scuba tanks need to be within current visual and hydrostatic testing in order to be filled. Paintball & airgun tanks need to be in current Hydro test. We can fill up to 4500 psi. For 4500psi fills it's best to leave the tank with us for a few hours so we can top it off after it cools. We do not fill CO2.
- Visual inspections are done in house.
- Hydrostatic tests: due to increased cost out of our control, we are currently not offering Hydrostatic testing. We can refer you to a local test facility where you can tank your tank for testing.
- Hydrostatic test facility: Santa Rosa Fire and Equipment Inc. 3636 North Laughlin Road, Santa Rosa, California 95403, 707-546-0797,
- SCUBA (must present certification card)
- Daily rates apply to all rentals. Rentals are billed for days out not days used. Each additional day is 1/2 of the daily rate. Weekly rates are daily rate times three.
- Rentals are due back by 5:30 pm on day of return.
- All rentals must be washed with fresh water. We do have a wash bucket you are welcome to use upon return.
- Failure to wash rental equipment may result in a cleaning fee of $25
- Seals is closed on Wednesday and Sunday. We are not here for rental pick ups or drop offs these days. Bonus we don't charge for these days.