Aqualung Zuma Travel BCD
Aqualung Zuma Travel BCD
The fun, travel-friendly Zuma will find favor with those divers who are tired of paying excess baggage fees. This ultra-light, weight-integrated, back inflation BC has everything you need, yet lacks weight and bulk. Once you lift it, you’ll feel for yourself that a size ML/LG weighs less than 2.2kg (4.75 lbs), with the airway and weight pockets included!
- Extremely lightweight to help eliminate those dreaded excess baggage fees. A size ML/LG weighs less than 2.2kg (4.75 lbs).
- Great packability – flat or rolled. The ZUMA fits nicely, along with the rest of your dive kit into the Aqua Lung Departure carry-on bag
- Innovative tank support system eliminates the need for a hard pack. The tank band has been lowered to integrate with the waistband. A valve strap pulls the top of the cylinder in towards your center of gravity. This relieves the shoulders and transfers the load to the hips. The bottom line is proper fit, comfort and stability. Be sure to try one on with a cylinder.
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle.
- Only 4 sizes are all that’s needed to cover from XXS to XXL
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag.
- An adjustable chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system. Set it for your personal comfort
- Proprietary flat valves mean are streamlined, eliminating drag
- The fold-down, easy-access pocket is perfect for a small flashlight or a fish I.D. slate
- Features 4 D-rings to attach all of your accessories.
- Lower right pull dump is perfect for head first descents or cruising on a horizontal plane.
- Sculpted padded shoulders for comfort
- Padded spine and lumbar support for comfort and stability
- Optional non-ditch weight pockets that mount on the tank band, p/n 427085, can be purchased separately.
- Other options include the Airsource, Squeeze lock knife and reflector kit
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe which will accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives. This location provides easy access to the knife.
- Right shoulder pull dump provides an additional dumping option.
- Rolled neck collar prevents abrasion on the neck
Sizes: XXS-XS, S/M, ML/L, XL/XXL